Due to our expansion, CRIF Bürgel GmbH is looking for someone to join us in Hamburg, Germany as a Head of Performance and Quality (m/f).
- Strong delivery focus, “Can Do" mentality and entrepreneurial mindset
- Aspiration for efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong leadership skills and experience of working in international environment
- 10+ years of operational leadership, including
• performance management, workload optimisation, quality management, process optimisation incl. lean and systems thinking
• Management of shared service centres
- Proven track record of delivering step change performance and quality improvements
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Experience in financial services or service centre environment
- Sound English skills
- Reports to Head of Data & Operation CRIFBÜRGEL Hamburg
- Challenge the status quo and drive the transformation of CRIFBÜRGEL operations
- Implement a step change in performance and quality management at all CRIFBÜRGEL operation centres, especially:
• Capacity planning and workload management process including intraday
• Delivery of service level across all products
• Definition and implementation of end-to-end quality management framework
• Delivery of automation initiatives, optimization and process optimisation
- Building and leading a team that makes the difference
- Key contact for operation centre managers and external suppliers
Together to the next level!
CRIF is a financial services company that operates worldwide and has its headquarters in Bologna, Italy. The CRIF Group is the leading provider of credit information in continental Europe and, on a global scale, it is one of the main companies for integrated services and solutions for business and trade information. CRIF features amongst the FinTech 100 – a rank of the world's leading providers of technology solutions in the finance industry. CRIF customers are looked after by 3,700 employees across 58 companies in 27 countries.
In Germany, CRIFBÜRGEL is a leading service provider of credit information on companies and private individuals. As a provider of tailored solutions for address and credit risk management that is carried out using highly modern system platforms, CRIFBÜRGEL specialises in credit assessment, fraud prevention and address management. The company boasts outstanding expertise particularly when it comes to e-commerce, payment services, telecommunications and receivables management. Additionally, CRIFBÜRGEL stands out thanks to years of experience in active research of business information across Germany, as well as through the operation of a cross-sector database – DDMonitor – that monitors previous payment behaviour of other companies.
Are you the right person for the team? Then apply today. Please tell us your earliest start date as well as your salary expectations.
By submitting your application, you agree that your application details will be saved with CRIF Bürgel GmbH and that they will be used solely for internal purposes and as part of this application process. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be deleted after two months. Application data will be handled confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and will not be passed on to any third parties.
You can revoke your permission at any time, either by email or by post to the above-mentioned address.
What we can offer:
- A friendly, dynamic and highly qualified team with experts and pioneers in the field
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively participate within the company
- A professional and non-bureaucratic atmosphere in cross-departmental teams
- An open information policy
- Opportunities and challenges for personal development in an international environment
- National and international training and opportunities for promotion
- The daily challenge to be more committed and successful than our competitors – and the shared satisfaction in the success we achieve
- Attractive and performance-based package!