Company Full Report GwG is a further developed Full Report and refers to companies underlying the regulations of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (GwG). The key component of the product is the determination of the beneficial owner(s) in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. All information of Full Report is contained within this product. Company Full Report supports you with the performance of a core obligation in accordance with GwG and simultaneously allows for a well-founded solvency assessment.
The beneficial owner as defined in the Prevention of Money Laundering Act is the natural person
- ultimately owning and controlling the contractual partner
- at whose instance a transaction is ultimately conducted or a business relationship is ultimately reasoned.
In companies beneficial owners are all natural persons holding more than 25 % of the capital interest in a company or controlling more than 25 % of the voting rights. In Company Full Report GwG negative criteria on the company in question or on the function owners and/or stockholders stored in the CRIFBÜRGEL database are additionally displayed.
- Support of the performance of a core obligation in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, simultaneously providing full volume of information in the accustomed Full Report quality.
- Display of the beneficial owner
- Clearly structured research path with shares in per cent
- Transparency in case of complex distribution of ownership
- Reliable assessment of the probability of default with the Solvency Rating
- Optional monitoring informs 12 months about changes in business partners
- Optional monitoring plus provides detailed and permanent information on all changes to your business partners
- Optional research to check and update information elements